The men's adidas Men’s Ultraboost neutral running shoes in black and red have a stretchy knit upper with ventilation in key sweat zones to help you stay cool.
Energy-returning cushioning and a flexible outsole work together to give you a smooth ride from touch-down to toe-off.
An adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return so the more energy you give, the more you get back.
• Weight: 10.9 oz (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in, forefoot: 0.7 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
• Lace closure
• adidas Primeknit textile upper
• Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• Midfoot cage
• Responsive Boost midsole
• Stabilising Torsion System
• Lightweight and adaptive
• Lancashire rose on the tongue
• Details pay homage to the 1909 team
• Matches to this seasons third kit.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: