PLEASE NOTE: These adidas Predator Precision TR x Beckham trainers are created by adidas without a removable insole.
Made from comfortable K-leather, the upper has an identical construction to the iconic original adidas Predator Accelerator football boots, which Beckham wore when scoring a trademark free-kick against Greece to ensure the Three Lions qualified for the ’02 World Cup tournament.
Limited edition and designed in collaboration with David Beckham to mark 25 years of total control, the heel of the adidas Predator Precision x Beckham trainers display an embroidered "DB" on the heel while the white and red colours salute Becks’ beloved England.
• These trainers are created by adidas without a removable insole
• Designed in collaboration with David Beckham
• White and red colours acknowledge Beckham's beloved England
• Embroidered "DB" initials on the heel
• K-leather upper for durability, softness and a glove-like fit
• Asymmetrical lacing and Predator rubber forefoot pads
• Responsive Boost cushioning sole ensures endless energy return for superior comfort.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: