Bringing together elements of the last 30 years of cutting-edge sneaker design, the adidas Ozweego in Core Black, Grey Four and Onix celebrates the past by putting a futuristic twist on the silhouettes of old.
Its mix of mesh, suede, and TPU on the upper creates a unique look, with the iconic eyestay harking back to the 90’s Ozweego trainers.
A nylon support tube at the heel adds a touch of sci-fi style. Underfoot, the classic Ozweego midsole boasts Adiprene cushioning for a comfortable ride, while a hybrid tread pattern on the outsole ensures a secure footing wherever your time-travelling adventures take you.
• The iconic eyestay and bold midsole lines that made the OZWEEGO first stand out in the late '90s make just as much of an impact today.
• Adiprene, Adiprene+ and EVA in the midsole offers superior cushioning at impact.
• The upper hugs your foot with a supportive, flexible fit.
• Lace closure
• Knit and synthetic leather upper with TPU overlays
• Soft, snug and lightweight feel
• Textile lining
• Rubber outsole
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: