The neutral adidas Ultraboost 19 running shoes have a new Primeknit 360 seamless knit upper that's engineered with integrated weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place as you run.
The newly-optimised, firmer, Boost compound delivers 20% more energy return compared to the original Ultraboost.
The Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles and a new Torsion Spring is integrated in the midsole, to work with the BOOST compound, to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off.
- Weight: 10.9 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
- Arch type: Normal
- Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame
- Lace closure
- Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Stabilising Torsion Spring
- Lightweight and adaptive
FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY OVER £60
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.