The neutral adidas Ultraboost 19 running shoes have a new Primeknit 360 seamless knit upper that's engineered with integrated weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place as you run.
The newly-optimised, firmer, Boost compound delivers 20% more energy return compared to the original Ultraboost.
The Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles and a new Torsion Spring is integrated in the midsole, to work with the BOOST compound, to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off.
- Weight: 10.9 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
- Arch type: Normal
- Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame
- Lace closure
- Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Stabilising Torsion Spring
- Lightweight and adaptive
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: