PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, orders are limited to one order per customer.
The adidas Men's AlphaEdge 4D neutral running shoes have an adidas Primeknit upper with strategically placed stitching to provide support where you need it most.
The one-piece midsole has a unique open structure for responsive performance and Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibres that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability.
The adidas Men's AlphaEdge 4D neutral running shoes have been developed using the Aramis 3D motion capture system which maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation.
• Weight: 10.6 oz (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 0.9 in, forefoot: 0.6 in)
• Neutral shoes for the versatile runner
• Arch type: Normal
• Lace closure
• adidas Primeknit textile upper with Forgefiber
• Continental Rubber outsole for traction in wet and dry conditions
• Carbon 4D midsole
• Ultra-lightweight, adaptive and durable
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: