The Vans UA Eco Theory Sk8-Hi Tapered in Mustard Gold and True White brings out superb environmentally-conscious design and materials as part of the Eco Theory collection, remixing this tapered silhouette.
Holistically designed with health and sustainability in mind, the classic canvas has been swapped out for comfy all-organic cotton with jute laces, while the reliable outsole is now made from Van's new natural rubber compound. Finished with iconic Vans logo details.
• Eco Theory collection
• Vans’ original low top shoe
• Lace-up closure
• Cotton Canvas uppers
• Embroidered eyelets
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles
• TAPERED SILHOUETTE: the deconstructed upper offers a more slender and fitted silhouette than the traditional Old Skool.
• ORGANICALLY GROWN COTTON CANVAS: Organic cotton canvas is made from non-GMO natural seeds, without the use of synthetic pesticides.
• JUTE LACES: This natural fiber is grown with minimal water and is considered a fast-growing renewable crop.
• NEW NATURAL RUBBER COMPOUND: This all-new Vans Rubber Compound is made from responsibly sourced natural rubber sourced from tree farms that follow ethical and sustainable practices to minimize harm to the ecosystem, all while maintaining the grip and durability that Vans has been known for since ‘66.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: