The North Face Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in Balsamic Green and Wooden Tiger Print keeps you covered in classic slope-friendly style, with convenient packable design and comfortable goose down insulation that’s ethically sourced and luxuriously warm.
Based on the 25-year old original, the large baffling and classic ‘North Face’ embroidered details give this full-zip jacket serious outdoor heritage and style, while bungee hem and Velcro wrists provide custom fit. Packable and breathable, this jacket has everything you need for convenient coverage.
• Inspired by the iconic design lines and baffles of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
• Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
• Stowable hood packs into collar
• Internal, secure-zip hand pocket
• Stowable design
• Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and bungee cinch at hem for a precise fit
• Embroidered logo on left chestand back-right shoulder
• High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in cold weather. These materials are ethically sourced.
• Ripstop and Nylon construction
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: