The North Face Kids 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in Black keeps you covered in classic slope-friendly style, with convenient packable design and comfortable goose down insulation that’s ethically sourced and luxuriously warm.
Based on the 25-year old original, the large baffling and classic ‘North Face’ embroidered details give this full-zip jacket serious outdoor heritage and style, while bungee hem and Velcro wrists provide custom fit. Packable and breathable, this jacket has everything you need for convenient coverage. Packable and breathable, this jacket has everything you need for convenient coverage.
• Inspired by the iconic design lines and baffles of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
• Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
• Stowable hood packs into collar
• Internal, secure-zip hand pocket
• Stowable design
• Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and bungee cinch at hem for a precise fit
• Embroidered logo on left chestand back-right shoulder
• High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in cold weather. These materials are ethically sourced.
• Ripstop and Nylon construction
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: