Designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, The North Face Etip Recycled Gloves are crafted with four-way-stretch fleece and have a 5-Dimensional Fit that ensures superior and consistent sizing.
Radiametric Articulation keeps your hands in their natural relaxed position, while the silicone gripper prints on the palms generate advanced grip for reliable practicality. A pairing clip keeps the gloves together to reduce the risk of loss.
• Fabric made with 93% recycled polyester
• Etip functionality works with touchscreen devices
• Four-way-stretch fleece
• 5-Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
• Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
• Silicone gripper print on palm for a better grip
• Pairing clip keeps gloves together
• U|R powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
• Shell: 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane double-knit fleece
• Palm: 93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane double-knit fleece
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Batting/Keeping Glove Sizes
This guide has been put together with the help of G & M and Slazenger. The critical measurement is from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger, in a straight line. This guide is approximate.