The 1996 Nuptse jacket by The North Face features the shiny fabric of the original, as well as the unmistakable oversized baffles.
But it's not just a looker, lofty goose down insulation and a water-repellent finish keeps you protected from the winter elements.
• Standard fit with a box retro silhouette
• Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish for added protection
• Stowable hood packs into collar, and the whole jacket stows in a hand pocket for easy travel
• Internal zip pocket for your small essentials
• Exposed VISLON two-way centre front zip
• Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and bungee cinch at the hem for a precise fit
• High fill, Responsible Down Standard good down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in freezing conditions
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: