It may never have seen the light of the day on-pitch, but for many fans the blue kit England took to Italia ’90 was the pick of the bunch – including New Order’s Bernard Sumner, who famously wore the shirt in the “World in Motion” video.
The Third Track Jacket uses the geometric pattern of the original jersey as its base, while the collar, sleeve cuffs and zip are all navy blue for a traditional Three Lions look.
• Score Draw England 1990 Heritage Collection
• Official England Third Track Jacket
• Inspired by England’s blue third kit from 1990
• Embroidered Three Lions badge
• Ribbed hem and sleeve cuffs
• Full-length front zip
• Side pockets
• Stand-up collar
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: