The Nike Sportswear Womens Blazer Mid '77 SE in White, Orange, Summit White and Sail embodies the look of old school basketball sneakers and celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Nike Swoosh with throwback embroidery and details visible from all angles.
Mid-top design with exposed foam on the tongue completes the retro vibe, while the leather and synthetic upper gives a comfortable, supportive fit. Herringbone patterned outsole offers enhanced traction and durability.
• Removable Swoosh aglet with diamond adorns the laces while original Swoosh design from 1971 adds to the fun. A Date detail celebrates the first usage of the Swoosh logo on Jun 18th, 1971
• The padded, mid-height collar and flexible outsole deliver time-tested comfort you won't want to take off.
• Suede details on the upper adds heritage style while the stitched overlays and exposed needlework adds to the throwback look.
• Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
• Solid-rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction and durability with a vintage look.
• Mid-height, padded collar adds support and comfort.
• Extra set of laces
• Throwback tongue label
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: