The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Max Genome in Black, Anthracite and White brings out some 2000’s style design to the Air Max range, with a technical and easy look inspired by classic Noughties sneakers.
Sleek lines, overlays and evocative panels take the lead ahead of a comfortable low-cut collar, looking and feeling great wherever you choose to take them.
Underfoot, a full-length Max Air unit adds superior comfort. Originally designed for performance sports, the Max Air unit provides low-profile cushioning with reduced bulk and eye-catching exposed sides.
• The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look. Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
• Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
• The evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great. The caged mid section overlays mesh for an edgy look with lots of dimension.
• Rubber outsole adds traction and durability.
• Traditional lacing add easy on and off while keeping your look rooted to the streets.
• Made with at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
• Pull tab on heel
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: