The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Force 1 Crater is inspired by classic AF1’s of the past but also looks to the future, with a 1-of-a-kind recycled materials aesthetic, showing off a vibrant mix of colours throughout the sole and under the translucent toe.
Sleek deconstructed design on the upper brings all the classic AF1 details and accents for a fresh but familiar take on iconic look, with a woven tongue label.
Nike Grind recycled rubber materials frame the outsole from the front and back, with supersoft Crater foam midsole for enhanced comfort and speckled style.
Originally designed for basketball, like all other Air Force 1 sneakers, the AF1 Crater has classic Nike Air cushioning for lightweight comfort and performance all day long, under a cupsole design with new deeper grooves.
• The supersoft Crater foam is a revolution in comfort. It's made from recycled materials, adds spring to your step and features the original cupsole design but with deeper grooves for a modern look.
• The translucent fabric on the toe reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant materials salvaged from scraps, adding that 1-of-a-kind, reclaimed look.
• The deconstructed design gives you a sleek, never-before-seen AF1 look that includes stitched accents, a woven tongue label and speckled Nike Grind rubber on the heel and toe.
• The stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
• The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: