The Nike Sportswear Womens Air Force 1 '07 SE in Sail, Green Noise, Cream and Light Bone is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines and premium details.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette.
• A removable Swoosh dubrae sits atop the the laces while the original Swoosh design from 1971 adds to the fun. The Swoosh's date of first use pairs with its patent number (977,190) for a celebratory look that mixes history with fashion.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
• Suede leather overlays and synthetic underlays add heritage style, durability and support.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Suede accents on the upper add to the retro look.
• Retro tongue label with original Nike script and Swoosh
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
• Embroidered details
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: