The Nike Sportswear Revival Jogger in Grey is designed as part of ‘Nike Grind’, making more environmentally friendly clothing and footwear with efficient design and materials.
Recycled and organic fibre cloth is used for the French Terry fleece interior lining and jersey face, delivering comfort in cotton and polyester.
Carefully cut panels with trims folded into the design reduce fabric wastage throughout this classic pant design, with a speckled Grind Swoosh logo, made from post-consumer and post-industrial materials for a distinct and topical look.
• The French terry fleece interior is made from a blend of recycled polyester and cotton scraps pulled from the factory cutting line. As a result, the interior has a heathered look that highlights this resourceful fiber blend.
• Special care is taken to ensure as little fabric is wasted as possible when cutting panels for construction. Trim fabric is then collected and reused in other garments.
• Logo and drawcord tips are made with Nike Grind, a recycled rubber made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste. The recycling process produces a unique, speckled detail and a smooth feel.
• French terry is a fleece fabric with a sturdy loopback design and a soft face.
• Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
• Tapered leg and ribbed jogger cuffs
• 80% cotton/20% polyester
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: