The Nike Sportswear Kids Waffle Trainer 2 (GS) in Black and Dark Beetroot-Pink Foam breaks out the clean, classic curves and panels that first graced the streets in 1974, showing off retro looks with large areas of suede, exposed foam, and the iconic Swoosh.
Springy foam in the midsole with the 70’s original wedge insert helps to ensure soft, all-day comfort that won’t let you down. The tried-and-tested waffle outsole ensures durable traction on a variety of surfaces.
• The studs on the rubber sole are inspired by the iconic Waffle design. First developed for track shoes by Nike co-founder Bill Bowerman from a waffle iron in the early '70s, they help provide durable traction.
• Leather, suede and nylon combine for a design that’s lightweight and durable—like the original Waffle Trainer.
• Soft foam underfoot provides lightweight cushioning with every step.
• An exposed foam tongue provides extra comfort and an OG feel.
• Synthetic leather lining around the collar gives a smooth and extra durable feel.
• Classic laces
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: