The Nike Sportswear Crater Impact in Summit White, Grey Fog and Platinum Tint is inspired by b-ball shoes of the past but also looks to the future, with a 1-of-a-kind recycled materials aesthetic, bringing some unique design and materials choices with new methods.
A lifted midsole made with Crater foams provides some extra stability and comfort in speckled, oversized style, feeding the sleek angled-look from all sides. Below this, the colourful material extends to the durable rubber Outsole.
Above, deconstructed design on the mesh upper brings all the classic AF1 details and accents for a fresh DIY-but-familiar take on the sportswear look, with a 1-piece webbed eyestay system bringing a bit more urban style and modern efficiency.
• Lifted Crater foam midsole is made from 12% recycled content, adds stability and has a unique speckled appearance.
• The upper's thoughtful and modern design includes straight-edged overlays for construction efficiency and scrap waste reduction.
• Made with at least 25% recycled material by weight.
• 1-piece webbing eyestay mixes DIY flavor with an urban touch while adding to the pattern-efficient build.
• The track-inspired silhouette features sleek angles and a padded, low-cut collar for easy styling that's comfortable.
• Mesh on the upper keeps it airy and lightweight.
• Stitched-on Swoosh design adds a wild, zebra-like aesthetic and keeps with the efficient design.
• Rubber details on the outsole feature 15% Nike Grind and add traction and durability
• Pinwheel logo indicates that this shoe is made from at least 20% recycled materials
• The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a shipping box
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: