The Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid '77 in Orange, White and Deep Royal Blue embodies the look of old-school basketball sneakers with its mid top design and vintage midsole finish.
The plush suede upper gives a comfortable, supportive fit, while the herringbone patterned outsole offers enhanced traction and durability. Premium details and contrast colour elements complete the inspired sporty look.
• Removable Swoosh aglet with diamond adorns the laces while original Swoosh design from 1971 is embroidered on the side. The Swoosh's date of first use gives a celebratory look that mixes history with fashion
• The padded, mid-height collar and flexible outsole deliver time-tested comfort you won't want to take off.
• Suede details on the upper add heritage style while the stitched overlays and exposed needlework adds to the throwback look.
• Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
• Solid-rubber outsole with herringbone pattern adds traction and durability with a vintage look.
• Mid-height, padded collar adds support and comfort.
• Extra set of laces
• Throwback tongue label with original "Nike" script
• Embroidered details
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: