The Nike Sportswear Blazer Mid '77 in Black, Solar Flare, White and Black embodies the exposed-foam look of old school basketball sneakers with its mid-top padded design, vintage midsole finish and incorporating fully-recycled canvas upper with Botanical embroidery inspired by the plant dyes used.
Durable and tough-stitched upper gives a comfortable, supportive fit with easy-entry lacing, fusing to the midsole with vulcanised construction techniques. Meanwhile, the herringbone patterned outsole offers enhanced traction and durability.
• Bringing the old-school look of Nike b-ball into a new realm, the upper features canvas made from 100% recycled materials. Recycled cork on the heel and tongue update your style.
• The embroidered botanical illustration on the heel nods to the plant-based materials used in the shoe. The colour palette celebrates nature and highlights the unique construction.
• The vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look you can wear anywhere.
• The mid-top, padded collar adds support and comfort.
• The Volt-coloured insole feels extra cushy.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: