The Nike Sportswear Blazer Low X in Black, White, Gum Light Brown and Orange is a remixed classic. Nike’s Project X has taken the original Blazer Low and re-energized it with new details and a seamless tongue flap to eliminate distractions.
A new innovative foam wedge running ¾ of the length of this sneaker softens every footfall, while the padded leather and synthetic upper shows off some familiar lines and needlework.
• Project X: Using a collaborative approach that pulls from the collective genius within Nike, Project X rethinks the boundaries of fashion to bring innovation and comfort to select shoes.
• Plush, 3/4-length foam wedge in the midsole pillows every step while the seamless tongue flap eliminates hot spots and feels smooth against your skin.
• The perforated Swoosh reenergizes the branding while adding an airy aesthetic. The "NIKE BLAZER EST. 1973" and "STYLE CODE: #4100" on the back add a bit of history, proving this is a look that lasts.
• Opening in the outsole reveals a touchpoint that allows you to feel the innovative cushioning that comforts your journey.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Leather, synthetic and fabric upper looks crisp and features OG needle work.
• Paired down upper gives you style versatility.
• Herringbone sole adds heritage style, traction and durability.
• Embroidered branding on tongue and heel
• Traditional lacing
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: