The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 Luxe in Black, Bucktan and Gum Yellow is a premium revisit on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper, high quality leather and showing off stitched details.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, while enhancing grip with a rugged urban tread.
• The premium leather upper features a satin sheen, adds heritage style and is easy to style.
• Nodding to your favorite city boots, the rugged rubber tread on the outsole keeps an urban vibe while adding traction and durability.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning offers lightweight, all-day comfort.
• Round laces are easy to grab and give an artisan touch while durable hardware on the top eyelet finishes off the classic look.
• The padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
• Double Swoosh on sides
• Debossed tongue logo
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: