The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 Lv8 is a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines and premium details.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, while a new and updated 1-of-a-kind look lets you celebrate the future.
• Made from at least 20% recycled materials, including some Nike Grind in the outsole and a Swoosh design made from 100% recycled felt on the upper.
• The stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
• The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on toe
• The Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy yet supportive
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: