The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 LX is a fresh modernised take on the original 80's design that dominated on the basketball courts, offering up fresh standout style with plenty of heritage.
This low top trainer features a full-length Nike Air unit for optimum comfort and cushioning underfoot, while the 20% recycled materials and fiber add unique visuals.
The non-marking, durable rubber cupsole pays tribute to the original AF1 look, while the pivot circle on the outsole offers enhanced grip and traction.
• Made from at least 20% recycled materials, including some Nike Grind in the outsole and twill fabric with recycled fibers on the upper.
• The upper, made in part with recycled material, mimics the rich texture of corduroy, conjuring up thoughts of '70s crossovers and classic b-ball.
• The stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
• The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• The Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: