The Nike LeBron 17 Low is built for LeBron's aggressive game, with Flywire cables providing support in style and a locked-down feel from the moment you lace up.
Designed specifically for LeBron James, these basketball sneakers feature the largest heel Max Air unit ever produced by Nike to offer enhanced impact absorption, while resilient Nike React technology in the forefoot enhances response.
This low-profile sneaker has wrap-around overlays for structure and shape, while molded overlays on the midsole provides additional support.
• A Max Air unit under the heel provides powerful support and shock absorption. Lightweight and resilient Nike React technology in the forefoot provides smooth, responsive cushioning.
• Thickly stitched overlay wraps almost entirely around the shoe to provide structure and support. Durably molded plastic with angular design lines runs from the outer toe, around the heel to the inner arch for additional lightweight support.
• Asymmetrical laces feed through loops over the tongue and along the sides, locking you in when you pull them tight.
• The outsole traction pattern is broken up with molded grooves that allow the shoe to flex when you move.
• Soft foam pod directly under the Max Air unit for extra cushioning.
• Engineered knit along the tongue and top of the foot gives you a secure, comfortable fit.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: