Over 30 years old the Pegasus is Nikes all-rounder. Designed for mid to long distances it provides great cushioning in a lightweight shoe. Despite this the Flywire cables, and engineered mesh upper lock you down for a supportive feel.
The main new features to look out for are, a bevelled heel which provides a smoother transition, this works together with a full length Zoom air unit to provide optimal responsiveness. The previous model had separate zoom air units in the heel and fore foot. It also has an improved engineered mesh on the upper. The heel collar has also been moved away from the Achilles tendon for comfort.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth responsive ride.
- Bevelled heel optimizes initial touchdown and transition.
- Engineered mesh and partial bootie provide a supportive feel.
- Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Heel collar has been engineered to rake away from the foot for comfort around the Achilles tendon.
- High resiliency sockliner shapes to your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Small cut outs in the rubber expose the Cushlon midsole and increase outsole flexibility.
- Athlete: Eliud Kipchoge Offset: 10mm (12 mm forefoot 22 mm heel) Last: MR-10
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: