The Nike Air Max Tailwind V x Skepta in Black, Chrome and Red is designed and built in collaboration with iconic Grime frontman Skepta, bringing a butterfly-inspired futuristic look printed on the airy, breathable woven upper, enhanced by his underground vision and leadership.
Linked to the latest Skepta Phantom release, this dynamically designed shoe has Air, Tailwind and Skepta details completing the iridescent look and oozing sporty confidence.
A low-cut collar in a sleek build brings out th 90’s track silhouette, with padding on the collar and visible air cushioning underneath ensuring all-day comfort that won’t let you down.
• Adding a cage-like TPU design on the upper, it mixes the sporty look of the OG with edgy, early-aughts styling.
• The iridescent details add a futuristic look while enhancing the butterfly graphic printed on the airy, woven upper. The harmonizing continues with black TPU details, reflectivity and chrome accents that contrast against the butterfly design.
• The padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great while the track-inspired silhouette nods to the '90s style you love.
• Tied to the launch of the new Phantom soccer cleat, the design features visual references to create a dynamic look full of confidence to do whatever you can dream up. Included is a gym sack with "SKACC" and "PHANTOM SK."
• Reflective and Iridescent details combine with black and chrome TPU for the perfect amount of shine.
• The sockliner features "SKAIR" logo, adding to the underground vision of Skepta.
• The custom box and tissue paper feature butterflies and HI Rez graphics, making this a rare and coveted release.
• "MAX AIR" on heel and "TAILWIND" and "SKAIR" on tongue
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: