AIR FOR THE NEW GENERATION.
Inspired by the early 2000s look, the Air Max Genome adds a fresh face to the Air Max house.Its techy upper features a mixture of materials including sleek no-sew skins, airy mesh and durable TPU details.The low-profile, full-length Air unit adds comfort to match its sleek design that's sure to become your new favourite Air Max.
- The upper features sleek lines and a rich mixture of materials, adding depth to the fast-paced look.
- Reinforcement on the toe and heel prep you for the city streets, day in and day out.
- Originally designed for performance sports, the full-length Air unit adds unbelievable comfort while its low-profile design keeps the bulk down.
- Evocative design features a padded, low-cut collar that looks sleek and feels great.
- Caged mid section adds a modern look with lots of dimension.
- Rubber outsole
- Traditional lacing
- Pull tab on heel
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978.In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it.Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: