The Nike Air Force 1 Mid '07 in Flax and Wheat-Gum Light Brown-Black celebrates over 35 years of classic design, with a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, showing off iconic Nike details.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This mid top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette and premium leather styling.
• For over 35 years it's been comfort and durability straight out of the box. From stitched overlays to pristine leather to the cupsole design, it's got you covered so you can wear them everywhere.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
• Classic hook-and-loop closure features metal hardware for a premium touch.
• Padded, mid-height collar adds comfortable and stability.
• Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability.
• Embroidered details
• Foam midsole
• Variable width lacing system
• Round laces
• Perforations on the toe
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: