The Nike Air Force 1 in Black and White-Volt-Reflect Silver has a low top design that keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, toe perforations and premium leather upper for that classic hoops style, while updating it with modern manufacturing methods and materials.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
• Smoother than backboard glass and featuring a slight sheen, the stitched leather overlays add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
• Padded, low-cut collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on toe
• Shown: White/Black/Total Orange/Reflect Silver
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: