The Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 '07 Lv8 in Rattan and Sail-Brown Kelp-Sailis a fresh spin on the famous original, built with the crisp stitched upper you expect, adorned with bold lines and premium details. Adapted for the cold, this Winterised edition incorporates cozy fleece materials.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This Air Force 1 ’07 low top design keeps the legend alive, staying true to the original with its timeless silhouette, while a new and updated 1-of-a-kind look lets you celebrate the future.
• Made from at least 20% recycled materials, including some Nike Grind in the outsole.
• Suede overlays keep the heritage look.
• Warm and cozy fleece-like lining feels soft and extends over the collar to add a quintessential wintertime look.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Hang tag on quarter panel
• Woven tongue label
• "TOASTY" on sockliner
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: