The Nike Air Force 1 '07 in Black and White is a fresh modernised take on the original 80's design that dominated on the basketball courts, offering up a standout style with plenty of heritage.
This low top trainer features a full-length Nike Air unit for optimum comfort and cushioning underfoot, while the perforations at the toe allow for better airflow.
The non-marking, durable rubber cupsole pays tribute to the original AF1 look, while the pivot circle on the outsole offers enhanced grip and traction.
• The low-cut silhouette lets your laidback vibes spill into the world and adds a cleaner, more streamlined look.
• The upper includes strategically placed leather and synthetic overlays for premium durability, fit and support.
• Repeating "Nike Air" and "Air Force 1" tag is stitched to the tongue.
• The durable foam midsole includes a Nike Air unit for lightweight cushioning and all-day comfort.
• Padding at the collar feels snug and comfortable.
• Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability.
• Perforations on toe and sides
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: