The updated upper on the Mizuno Women’s Daichi 4 includes a reinforced toe and heel cap to provide extra protection, and durability.
The Michelin rubber outsole is constructed with Mizuno’s XtraRide technology to adapt to surface irregularities and work in harmony with the body.
An adaptable fit upper construction provides a superb fit perfect for the trail.
- Mizuno Wave: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- DynamotinFit: Combination of flex eyelets and stretch mesh that works to mimic your foots movements, locking down your foot but stretching where needed.
- XtaRide: XtaRide is Mizuno’s technical trail concept, which encompasses Xtatic lugs and Xtatic groove to help adapt and work in perfect harmony.
- AP+: Amazing ride from Mizuno’ s midsole compound. cushioning and comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
- Michelin Tech Soles: Michelin outsole delivers unprecedented traction and grip across all surfaces.
- AIRmesh: Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Weight: Women’s 270g
- Stack Height: 17/29mm
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: