The Nike Flyleather Air Force 1 in White incorporates the same hoops-inspired performance features of the 1982 original while adding fresh design details for a sleeker look.
This edition has been inspired by the natural world, making use of a Flyleather upper with at least 50% recycled fibers to provide comfort and iconic looks without compromise. Nature graphics by Tokyo artist Mayumi Yamase represent elements of Yoyogi park in Japan.
Iconic Air Cushioning underfoot, originally designed for court performance, are now ideal for keeping you on your feet in comfort.
• Celebrate the earth with nature-inspired graphics by Tokyo-based artist Mayumi Yamase. Left/right independent designs add to the fun.
• This design uses colors to represent different areas and elements of Yoyogi Park in Japan.
• Stitched overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight comfort.
• Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
• Full-length rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circles and star design at the toe adds heritage style, traction and durability.
• Foam midsole
• Custom box
• Flyleather upper made with at least 50% recycled leather fiber, combined with synthetic materials.
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: