Part of the celebration for Diadora’s 70th anniversary, the brand pays tribute to three iconic Diadora athletes: Roberto Baggio, Marco Van Basten and George Weah with three shoes that evoke memories of their famous football boots.
The Diadora Golden Boy TF shoes utilise the same upper design from George Weah’s iconic red football boots, while the rubber outsole ensures these are perfect for use on artificial turf.
- Inspired design for 1995 Ballon d’Or winner: George Weah
- Removable sockliner features George Weah’s shirt number
- Made in Italy logo on the tongue
- Premium K-leather upper for a soft feel on the ball
- Premium suede vamp offers reinforcement from abrasion on turf surfaces
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole ensures responsive grip and traction on artificial turf surfaces
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: