Designed with your comfort, style and functionality in mind, the Asics Kid’s Japan S PS is a reworked iteration formed with a low-top silhouette sporting a court-inspired toe box and throwback colourways for a timeless and versatile design.
This is complemented with premium comfort and long-lasting cushioning underfoot, with a textured outsole ensuring durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Hook-and-loop fastening allows you to easily customise the fit to find the perfect feel for you, and mimicking the aesthetic of a retro basketball sneaker, this heritage style this shoe is completed with nostalgic ASICS Stripes branding on the quarter-panels and "ASICS" lettering at the heel.
• Reworked iteration is formed with a low-top silhouette
• Court-inspired toe box
• Throwback colorways
• Updated with a lightweight design that features a modified cupsole
• Complemented with premium comfort and long-lasting cushioning
• Mimicking the aesthetic of a retro basketball sneaker, this heritage style is also paired with nostalgic ASICS Stripes branding on the quarter-panels and "ASICS" lettering at the heel
• Based on the original model from 1981
• Textured outsole
• Hook-and-loop fastening
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: