The Air Jordan 35 Low in White, Metallic Silver and Black is the latest evolution of AJ court performance and style, bringing out the iconic visible Zoom Air for responsive energy return, combined with a large-volume heel for impact absorption and comfort. A low-top design enhances your ankle mobility while still keeping you contained and secure.
The smooth Eclipse Plate 2.0 is hollowed out for lightweight performance, raised to enhance side-to-side stability and support, keeping you on your feet for longer. Over your feet, Flightwire cables radiate through the upper for that locked-in feel from the moment you lace up.
On the outsole, a modified Herringbone traction pattern spins out from the classic Jumpman, helping you change directions, start and stop on demand, all in Jordan style.
• The sculpted Eclipse plate 2.0 is raised along its upper edge to enhance side-to-side stability and support. It's hollowed out to reduce the shoe's overall weight while letting you see through the shoe.
• Zoom Air cushioning under the heel and forefoot has a springy, responsive feel. The large-volume heel unit provides impact cushioning, while the forefoot unit helps support your game. The edges of both units are visible through the hollow midsole plate.
• Flightwire cables stitched into the side radiate up from the curved plate. When you lace up they pull the material snugly over the sides and top of your foot to help keep you stable on the footbed.
• The rubber outsole uses a modified herringbone tread pattern that grips the court. It's designed to help you stop, start and change directions on the fly.
• The lower collar height helps reduce weight and unlocks ankle mobility. The padded collar provides a plush, comfortable fit for your Achilles tendon.
• Foam sole
• Tongue pull tab
• Heel tab
• Iridescent details
Pro:Direct Select can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: