Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire under culture's keister with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said "nay" to ordinary leather, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger.Features Include:
- Women's-specific last.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot.
- Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with two lace color options.
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort.
- Grippy rubber outsole.
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides.
- PUMA branding at lateral side.
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue with PUMA Cat Logo at heel.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.