FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £60
A newly designed tri-star outsole pattern adjusts to your foot's every step, delivering support and flexibility.
The new Nike Free Run Flyknit draws upon new studies that reveal how the foot expands and contracts upon impact with the ground. For this reason, Nike designers have developed an auxetic midsole that allows it to splay upon impact without it thinning out (think about stretching an elastic band, which thins out when it’s pulled apart and is then compromised at its weakest point).
Spreading across two planes, the geometric tri-star form mimics how the body and foot react to force and accounts for the massive changes in foot size (approximately one size in length and two sizes in width) that occur throughout a runner’s stride to deliver support and flexibility.
Revolutionary, never before used Soft Foam provides comfort and cushioning without compromising natural motion.
Flywire technology is integrated with the laces and Flyknit upper for a dynamic midfoot fit, along with asymmetrical lacing that follows the natural lines of the foot to help reduce lace pressure.
Please be advised that the Nike Free shoe collection seems to be coming up slightly large by half a size and as a result we recommend considering half a size smaller.Features Include:
- Strong lightweight Flyknit upper construction provides a sock-like fit.
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel encourage natural footstrike.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with your step for flexible cushioning.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic midfoot fit.
- Notch in the collar allows for easy on and off.
- Asymmetrical lacing follows the natural lines of the foot to help reduce lace pressure.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.