The new Nike Free Run Commuter draws upon new studies that reveal how the foot expands and contracts upon impact with the ground. For this reason, Nike designers have developed an auxetic midsole that allows it to splay upon impact without it thinning out (think about stretching an elastic band, which thins out when it’s pulled apart and is then compromised at its weakest point). Features Include:
- Deconstructed upper delivers support breathability and packability.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands and contracts with every step.
- Low-profile silhouette encourages a natural footstrike.
- Anatomical heel rolls with the ground promoting a natural range of motion.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic supportive fit.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.