A newly designed tri-star outsole pattern adjusts to your foot's every step, delivering support and flexibility.
The new Nike Free Run Motion Flyknit draws upon new studies that reveal how the foot expands and contracts upon impact with the ground. For this reason, Nike designers have developed an auxetic midsole that allows it to splay upon impact without it thinning out (think about stretching an elastic band, which thins out when it’s pulled apart and is then compromised at its weakest point).
Spreading across two planes, the geometric tri-star form mimics how the body and foot react to force and accounts for the massive changes in foot size (approximately one size in length and two sizes in width) that occur throughout a runner’s stride to deliver support and flexibility.
Please be advised that the Nike Free shoe collection seems to be coming up slightly large by half a size and as a result we recommend considering half a size smaller.Features Include:
- Strong lightweight Flyknit upper construction provides a snug supportive fit.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with your step to provide cushioning while maintaining flexibility.
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel to encourage natural footstrike.
- Flywire cables integrates with the laces for a dynamic supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Notch in the collar allows for easy on and off.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.