The Roma is the stuff of PUMA Archive legend with its sport-turned-street style.
The original, which debuted in 1968 was geared for sprints, hurdles and sweatbands with its padded nylon-suede styling and knack for collecting medals. Today it’s reissued in all its glory (less the tube socks) and is fully equipped with a padded tongue and arch support. Features Include:
- Synthetic leather upper for long wear and serious style.
- T-toe construction.
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- Cushioned midsole with arch support for comfort and stability.
- Grippy rubber outsole.
- PUMA Formstrip and medial and lateral sides.
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue with PUMA Roma callout at lateral side and PUMA Cat Logo at heel.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.