FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £60
Puma Basket Classic LFS - Black/Black
Back in 1968, the city scene was packed with hot chicks in hot pants and tall boys in basketball shorts. That was when PUMA first lit a fire under culture's keister with the Suede silhouette. The industry rebel that said "nay" to ordinary leather, the Suede was a warm-up shoe made infamous by athletic greats such as basketball's Walt "Clyde" Frazier and the track's Tommie Smith. It hit new levels of fame during the '80s dawn of b-boys and hip hop beats, taking over New York City blocks. And to this day, it remains PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style with its smooth suede and streetwise swagger.
• Suede upper with leather PUMA Formstrip and perforated detailing at midfoot
• Lace closure for a snug fit; packaged with two lace color options
• Grippy rubber outsole
• PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
• PUMA Suede callout at lateral side
• Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue and PUMA Cat Logo at heel
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.