The classic looking kicks have a low-to-the-ground feel and features crisp leather edges for a clean, streamlined look. Also featuring Nike’s iconic Air unit for lightweight cushioning and excellent impact protection. An ankle strap delivers secure lockdown while plenty of cushioning offers comfort in this mid-top style.
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Nike Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.Features Include:
- Mid-top silhouette with ankle strap for secure lockdown
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit
- Metal tag on the laces reads AF-1 '82 to honour the shoe's debut
- Nike Air cushioning for a comfortable ride
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.