The ultra-responsive boost midsole in the adidas UltraBOOST All Terrain running trainers absorb the force from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a super-charged ride in any weather.
Its water-repellent Primeknit upper wraps your foot in support and comfort, its higher collar offers extra coverage and its breathable mesh lining provides comfort in harsh weather.
An all-terrain, gridlike outsole delivers superior grip, wet or dry.
Please note, due to demand this product is limited to one pair per customer.Features Include:
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps repel water
- High collar and winterised features with a raw and rough feel; Integrated midfoot cage for support
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary traction even in wet conditions
- Weight: 338 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32.2 mm / forefoot: 22.2 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
Pro-Direct Select offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.